Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Final Day

Yesterday, my last full day in Europe, I rented a plane and went on 2 flights over Copenhagen. I recruited some people on the Oslo Cruise and they were happy to go and pay for the flight. On the first flight, I was given permission to fly directly over the Copenhagen International Airport at 1000 feet which was really cool and something I've never previously been able to do. It felt fantastic to hit the skies again!

Currently I am in the Copenhagen Airport waiting to board my flight home. I have a 5 hour layover in Frankfurt and will be breifly meeting up with Andreas, another friend from Copenhagen, for lunch and a quick tour of the city.

I arrive home later tonight and will be heading to the cottage on Friday to take my first snowmobile ride of the 2009 season!

Looking very forward to seeing my family & friends!!

Jake :-)

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome Jake! Can't imagine how cool it must've been to fly over the airport.

    ReplyDelete