Last semester I went on a cruise to Oslo along with many other international students from Copenhagen Business School. I sung karaoke to Van Halen's "Jump" on the ship. I thought it was just for fun, but ended up coming in 2nd place and won the same cruise for two. This weekend is the cruise for this semester's exchange students (fantastic timing) so I booked it. I invited Jordan to come with me, a Scotsman who I know from last semester. He's staying in Copenhagen for 2 semesters so I am crashing on his floor for my remaining 3 nights here. It's very strange being back in Copenhagen and in the residence where I lived...the sights are the same but most of my friends are gone. I was in Poland & Stockholm over the last week, but have run out of time so I'll have to post those pictures after the cruise! I'm looking forward to seeing you all very soon.
Jake :-)
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment