Friday, February 12, 2010

Sydney

On the night of Feb 3rd I began my journey to New Zealand to meet up with Kim. I planned in a 5 hour stop-over in Sydney on the way; just enough time to check out the city and get a picture in front of the Opera House. I caught a 15 minute train from the airport to the city centre, wondered around for a bit, and then caught a 20 minute ferry that did a loop around the Sydney Harbour. I was very pleased to have the opportunity to go for a boat ride in the Sydney Harbour, who knows if I’ll ever get this opportunity again. Afterwords I went in for a closer look at the Opera house and then decided I better play it safe and head back to the airport.


I found the roof very interesting - it's actually small tiles,
I can't even imagine how many of these there are!

No comments:

Post a Comment