Thursday, January 15, 2009

BMW Museum & Olympic Park

Here is a collection of photos from my last day in Munich. I am now in Switzerland and absolutely loving it! But you'll have to wait a few more days for those pictures because I'm still living them :) Here are some pictures from the BMW Museum, followed by Munich Olympic Park.

First BMW engine. This beast was powerful!!

The M1

This little thing doesn't look like a bimmer to me!
Not the most practical looking car, but perhaps the beginning of a new era.
A few more buttons than my steering wheel!

BMW headquarters seen from Olympic Tower
This is hard to make out but it's every BMW model hovering over the year it was released. I thought it was cool because when I worked at BMW I found it a challenge to remember all the current and recent BMW models. Not that it was vital to my job, but in casual conversations it was nice to "know my shit" about cars, specifically BMW.
Recognize this car? Last seen driven by James Bond. (exact car)

Beer Garden at Munich Olympic Park.

Incredible engineering in this place! And Alex's Romanian Grandpa (pictured right) was an engineer involved in this construction when it was built for the 1972 Olympics. Unfortunately just as I was sneaking this perfect picture of him Alex decided to point something out to me.

Munich Olympic Tower

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment