On Thursday morning Alex and I took a road trip to the Bavarian Alps. I didn't believe Alex when he told me there were Alps in Germany, but Google confirmed he was right. It was called Garmisch-Partenkirchen which my Dad says is the sight of some world competitions. We stayed in a hostel not far from the hill on Thursday night, giving us 2 solid days in the Alps of which we spent 1 1/2 days snowboarding and the other half-day was spent going to check out an old Bavarian castle. It was an awesome 2 days that was a nice change from the city-sighting that I had been doing. Unfortunately I have come down with a cold and did nothing today...which explains why I'm on the computer on Saturday night and not out partying with Alex and his friends. We´re planning on going to the BMW museum tomorrow, then I´m off to Switzerland on Monday morning. I hope everyone back home is doing well. Jake :-)







No comments:
Post a Comment